I’m in transition
Who you are
You don’t know how, but things in your life became extremely overwhelming. You have the sensation that you are going through the most difficult period of your life.
You feel like a victim of your life and circumstances, and you would like to find a solution. Maybe you are in a mid-life crisis, going into retirement, recently divorced, between jobs or suffering the loss of someone close.
You are searching for something, but you don’t know where to start. You experience a continuous sense of dissatisfaction, but not the lack of something material or specific, rather something you are unable to describe.
What your issues tend to be
Some of the most common challenges that you are experiencing are:
- You have the sensation that your challenges are too much to handle
- You don’t know how to cope with a new life situation
- You have resentment, because “life should be fair”
- You live by reacting and not acting
- You experience sadness and maybe even depression
- You have feelings of anger and inadequacy
- You lack of energy and motivation
- You experience mental and physical stress
- You experience a sense of un-accomplishment of your goals
- You feel unsatisfied for unclear reasons, experiencing existential frustration, lack of
- motivation, direction and purpose.
- You wish to go on a journey of internal discovery, in search of clarity, of meaning and purpose; it’s a meaningful stage of your life.
What you need most right now
You need a safe space to be heard without judgment and be given tools to successfully navigate the current challenges in your life.
You need to be able to awaken your full potential by accessing your innate wisdom and find the clarity. This will help you to build resilience, change perspective on your whole life and reconnect with your life purpose.
Having the right support will lead you to create your new life in the way that gives you fulfillment and peace.